Title: Software Developer
Summary: Responsible for the design, architecture and development of scalable web-based applications using Microsoft-based technologies such as .NET, ASP, C#, IIS, and MS SQL Server.
- Develop solutions using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework and SQL Server to deliver new features and system improvements as part of a project team.
- Develop and maintain APIs using ASP.NET, Web API, Entity Framework
- Ability to problem solve for server-side, database, and client-side aspects of web development.
- Effectively analyze user requirements to gain a thorough understanding of operational objectives.
- Collaborate with product owner(s) to design solutions that meet business requirements ensuring application quality and consistency.
- Actively participate in a small team on a rapid and agile development schedule.
- Participate in the planning and estimating of development tasks and evaluate technical feasibility with other developers.
- Conduct thorough software unit testing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 5 to 7 years of experience with experience with Microsoft .Net Framework, MVC, Web Forms, C#, SQL Server, and Web API
- Exceptional troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to gather relevant data, think analytically and solve problems under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of web services architecture.
- Experience managing code in a source control environment and tracking tasks and bugs in a tracking system.
- Experience with MS Access and Excel a plus.
- Need to work well independently and must be able to meet deadlines.
- Comfort in working in a team-oriented, consensus-driven environment.
- Ability to handle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously and to set priorities to complete assignments in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- High level of integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development lifecycle.
- This is a remote position, but must live in the Greater Philadelphia area
Please direct resumes to email@example.com.