Newly certified and recertified diplomates (with certificates expiring 12/31/2025 and later) will be granted 2 free certificates.
To place an order, follow the steps below:
- Log into your personalized Maintenance of Certification (MOC) status page with your email address and password.
- Click “Request a Certificate” from the header and follow the directions. Please note that the certificate ordering process is your final opportunity to ensure that your name will be printed correctly and that your certificate will be mailed to the correct address.
Two certificates are available at no charge. Additional certificates may be ordered for $30 each.
Mailing Address for Delivery of Certificate(s)
- Certificates are mailed to the current address on file for you, as reflected on your MOC Status page. To change your address, click on the “Update Profile” in the header.
- Certificate orders are submitted weekly to our engravers.
- Certificates take 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- The ABO will order certificates for anyone who does not order a certificate approximately three months following notification of initial certification or recertification. The certificate will be engraved with the current name on file with the ABO and sent to the current address on file with the ABO.